WOW! Let me just say WOW at how long it has been since I have posted on here! An even bigger WOW goes out to everything we have done since I last posted. I will give you a VERY brief update here, but in the next week you will be bombarded with the many posts showing you what we have done in just 3 1/2 months.
First and absolutely the most important...Greg came home!!! WOOO HOOO!!! Then I helped plan a wedding shower and bachelorette party, spending my first weekend away from the girls EVER, then Greg and I went to Vegas, leaving the girls with a grandparent for the weekend for the first time ever, then we bought a new car, drove said new car all the way to PA and back for a 3 1/2 week fun-filled vacation, then went to a wedding out of town (that I was a bridesmaid for), had a fun 4th of July, then bought the girls new bedroom furniture, went to my nephew's 1st birthday party out of town for the weekend with the girls (while Daddy put furniture together), then back to a new start for the girls...Madi in a big girl bed for the first time, the girls sharing a room etc, all while keeping up with daily life running a playgroup, keeping up with appointments, running errands, keeping the girls in check while they {don't} sleep together, and oh yeah...we can't forget that I have been growing a life all during this time!! Phew...I am exhausted just thinking about everything we have done lately!!!
So that wasn't so brief was it? haha
Stay tuned for MANY posts and MANY pics to bring you up to date!!! YAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment