http://www.hood.army.mil/1stcavdiv/redeployment/index.htm
Here is the site to the 1st Cav redeployment ceremonies. They won't really make any sense to us until we know what flight he is on. His is not even listed yet. There is a good chance he'll be delayed simply because there are so many flights that have been delayed (and are still delayed) due to the Iceland volcano. Of course with the military, once one thing is delayed, then everything after is delayed. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong and they'll be caught up by the time Greg is supposed to fly out, but I'm not holding my breath!
I will keep checking, but I am pretty sure the live video feed will be posted on this website as well. It opens one hour prior to the ceremony and shuts down at the end of the ceremony. I highly recommend that you get on the site one hour in advance...like I said, it gets bogged down with people wanting to get on pretty quickly. Just for the ceremony, change your settings on your computer to not go to sleep, that way you can refresh every 10-20 minutes without having to worry about getting kicked off if your computer goes to sleep. Make sense? I can walk you through it if need be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment