Friday, August 20, 2010

My new car!

So here it is...my new car! I was holding my foot down with Greg for the longest time, that I wasn't going to get a minivan. "I did NOT want to lose my youth!" Well...he broke me down, wore me out, convinced me to cave.
And, I cannot believe I am saying this, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!! I mean loooove it!!!


It is a Chrysler Town & Country Signature Series. It has awesome two colored leather seats (grey with a stripe of black down the middle), grey/black woodgrain accents (and not the cheesy woodgrain that came in the older cars), in dash navigation/picture viewer/mp3 player/bluetooth/cd player/video player. It has TWO DVD screens (one for each row of back seating) that can...get this...play TWO different movies! It has remote start (LOVIN' that in this over 100 degree temp every day), keyless automatic sliding doors, and trunk gate! I love being able to walk out of Wal-Mart after shopping for 1 1/2 hours and be able to start my car, as well as open both doors for the kids to get in and the trunk to put the groceries in...ALL before actually getting TO the car!!!!! I am SOOOOOOO happy!!!!!!!

I know, call me a dork...I officially LOVE my mom-mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment