Friday, August 20, 2010

Alison's wedding

 


7 months pregnant, 100 degree weather, outside wedding in Ft. Worth, is not the most ideal situation...but boy was this wedding sweet. It was in a nice quiet garden with many different coves. The food was superb!!! The bride was stunning! And the night was wonderful.
I was a bridesmaid for my cousin Alison's wedding. She married Freddy Gonzales, who by the way is the most fun and the sweetest guy Alison could have found! We love him!!!
I had a little issue shortly before the wedding started. I almost passed out. HA...yeah! But everyone was so sweet and helpful. I had people giving me bottles of water, an entire platter of watermelon, moving me to where the air was blowing, rubbing pressure points (thanks Uncle Jim), and getting me bags of ice to stuff down my dress as we get ready to walk the aisle! It was quite funny. Especially when we were in the middle of the garden wedding area standing behind a small makeshift cloth wall and I had to pop-a-squat on "historic land" because all the water hit me and I couldn't wait until after the ceremony. That was fun. Then my husband, my sweet loving husband, held bags of ice to my neck during all the photos!

It was quite hot, but it was such a beautiful outdoor wedding! Thanks Alison and Freddy for inviting me to be a part of it.

*in the pics: Alison, the bride, Daddy dancing with his daughter, the fun baseball themed groom's cake (their ring bearer wore a baseball uniform and held the rings in a baseball glove - they both love baseball), Madison dancing with Ashleigh (the flower girl, our girls LOVE Ashleigh and I think Ashleigh loves playing with them too), Madi eating the bride's cake, me in my bridesmaid gown, and the girls having fun with their cake!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment