Friday, October 2, 2009

Great things today!

Things that were great today:

*The weather was so beautiful all day. I wish it was like this every day!

*When I went on post this morning as I am going through the gate I whip out my debit card to give the guard instead of my military ID. I had no idea what I had done until the guard says very seriously...we don't take these but if you're handing them out...then laughs! As I am laughing hysterically at what I had just done, I was actually surprised that was only the first time I had done that!

*As I am putting Madison to bed tonight, Sam comes into Madison's room and says (for the very first time) "I love you Madi!" Then, just like it's common practice, Madi says it right back (for the very first time) "Love you Sam!" I love moments like that!!

*I finally finished Madison's birthday party invitations! I am so pleased with how they turned out.





*And of course the best of all...we got to talk to Greg today!
Nothing new to report, but he is doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment