Friday, October 2, 2009

Pizza Night

A while back I brought up the idea to Sam that we'd soon make our own pizzas. She has been bringing it up ever since. So, last night...we made our own pizzas from scratch...well, not really from scratch (though I did just buy the ingredients to try a new yummy pizza from scratch)!
I bought some of the "big" Grand rolls. Sam and Madi laid them out on the tray. I took the back of a spoon and leveled the rolls and made indentations in the middle for the pizza sauce. The girls both held the spoon and "helped" me make the indentations. Sam helped me put two spoon fulls of pizza sauce in each roll, then...the girls had free reign over the cheese and pepperoni!


And VOILA...the end result! Not too shabby girls! And they tasted yummy too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment