
My beautiful 2 year old!!! I cannot believe my baby is 2!!! You are such a beautiful person. You make me laugh every day. You are certainly your own person. You want to do everything your sister does, but clearly at your own pace. You are so smart (I know I am biased, but I
will say that your teachers even think that you should be in the next class up because you are more advanced than the others, and the only reason your not...because you would not step foot in the other class room, you buried your head in my legs and cried to "go my cass (class)." I love that you are just as stubborn as the rest of us! Happy birthday Madison Avery Van Horn.

Madi's cake. I had a great time making it!!! And all the kiddos LOVED picking out the animal cupcakes to eat at the party.

My attempt at getting a shot of my two girls together. They are making silly faces at me. They now do this every time I try to get a picture of the two of them!! Fun times.
No comments:
Post a Comment