Madison is officially potty trained!!!! I know...I am in shock too!! During the last few weeks Madison has gone potty a few times when I ask her. This past weekend I caught her making a potty face and asked if she needed to go before bed, and she did! The next morning I thought, why not, let's try this again...and she went first thing in the morning. I still put a diaper on her because...well...I wasn't expecting much. Nap time rolls around on Saturday and when she got up I asked her if she wanted to go potty, and she did! I was so proud of her that I told her she could wear a pull up! She immediately made a sour face, stuck her finger up in the air, and said NO. So, I said do you want your diaper? She said NO. I sat there perplexed for a minute, then a light bulb went on in my head and I asked if she wanted big girl panties. Her sour face quickly turned into a big bright cheery face as she shook her head yes! So I thought....why not...I don't have any plans this weekend. And there you have it! A potty trained not quite 2 year old...all by herself!
She stayed dry at school yesterday and she woke up dry this morning!!
3 accidents and 2 nights wetting the bed just a little and we're done! I know that won't be the last accident but WOW, how did I get so lucky as to get not one but TWO little ones that potty train so easily?
No comments:
Post a Comment