Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Storytime

We broke out the DVD last night for the first time! Greg reading to the girls was complete hit! I missed their very first reaction when they saw Daddy on the TV (they screamed so happily, calling out his name), but this first video is the first minute or so of Daddy reading to the girls. Madison just called out Daddy's name (Da-yee) over and over during the first THREE books...non stop! Sam must have been caught off guard, and a little confused because she was quiet at first. She eventually started reading along with Daddy, then as you will see in the second video she gets really into it!!! It was so adorably cute. It made my day! I almost uploaded a third video...but it's actually a little too sad to put on here right now. I let Sam sit for all of the books and when Daddy was all done reading and the screen went back to the thumbnails of the different clips, she started crying and saying NO. When I asked her what was wrong, she said she wanted Daddy out! She wanted Daddy out of the TV to give him hugs and kisses!


Awh...melt my heart! I want Daddy to come out of the TV to give me hugs and kisses too!!!






1 comment: