Next was an afternoon at the lake. Greg wanted to take Sam fishing for the first time before he left. It took us a while to get situated (aka...find the right spot so Mommy is not paranoid that the girls will fall in while chucking their fishing rods out into the water!), but we found a great spot for our first time fishing! Sam loved it...in short spurts. She would fish for a few minutes, and by fishing I mean throw out the line then reel in the orange bobber as fast as she can while singing Pop Goes the Weasel. Then she'd throw rocks with Madison, then back to "catching the orange ball," all afternoon!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Making our own fun!
Aunt Bobbie came to visit the weekend before Greg left. She brought her new puppy, Clyde, and we went fishing, and to the mall (to get the Daddy bears). I had to run back to the store we had just left so Greg, Bobbie, and the girls kept walking. When I came out of the store I see my kids in their rented shopping car, rolling down the slope in the middle of the mall...no Greg or Bobbie to be found! I almost had a heart attack, before I saw that Daddy was at the top of the slope pushing, and Aunt Bobbie was at the bottom of the slope catching. Watch the girls having so much fun!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment