I know it has been a while and I apologize for that.
Life has been a little crazy. Nothing extravagant, just that I have overexerted myself to the max trying to keep myself busy not thinking about Greg being away from us. So much so that it is taking a toll on ALL of us. I am off to bed at 8:30pm, wishing I had been in bed two hours ago. Sam has been acting out so much lately, testing my limits...I put her in bed at 6:45 and she was asleep by 7:15pm. Madison was in bed by 7:30pm. I SO needed that.
Otherwise, things are fine. I have my much anticipated very first Moms Night Out on Saturday with my playgroup moms. My mom is coming over to keep the girls. Then swim lessons start for both of the girls on Monday and mom will stay with us so she can video the lessons for Greg, and be there for moral support.
Speaking of Greg, he called a couple of days ago. He was going to be flying that night hopefully (they had already rescheduled twice due to weather), then the next day they would be moving into their trailers. When I say trailer, it is more like a tiny portable building...or better yet, it is just like one of those portable self storage buildings - tiny white rectangular boxes. He will not have his own trailer but he likes the guy that he will be living with, and you know that is a stretch for Greg. Yeah, the military won't even let the guys pick their own roommates! I met the guy the day they left for Iraq and he is very nice with two (or three) kids of his own. So it probably won't take long to have that trailer plastered with kids art!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment