Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Copy Cat
Madison has been wanting to do everything Sam does for some time now and it has been gradually getting worse. I know it goes with the territory but geez. If she gets a cup, Sam has to have one (and vice versa), if Sam plays with one toy, Madison has to play with it to, if Sam yells, Madison yells, etc...Well, today I noticed that it has gotten worse! I noticed that Madison watches what her sister does ALL the time, and you can see in her facial expressions that she is 'learning' what to do next. I have been noticing that Madison is not eating much these days, and not as many things as she used to, but I didn't really think too much of it. Today at the dinner table Madison, who absolutely loves rice and chicken, would not touch her food. She pushed away her plate saying she was all done. Of course Sam was fighting it as usual. So I am sitting at the table almost forcing Sam to eat, and finally Sam takes a bite...and what do I see over my shoulder...Madison takes a bite of chicken. I tell Sam to take another bite of chicken...then Madison takes a bite of chicken. I tell Sam to take a bite of rice...then Madison takes a bite of rice. I tell Sam to take a sip of milk...Madison cries that she can't reach her milk. Bite for bite, sip for sip, scream for scream...I now officially have a copy cat living in my home, formally known as Madison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment