Sunday, May 31, 2009

Giving Mr. Hairy Head a hair cut

We gave our Mr. Hairy Heads a hair cut today. Sam really loved doing this. Madison was just along for the ride...just following Sam's lead as usual!


The final product! Sam gave hers a hair cut completely by herself, from start to finish. Doesn't it look just perfect?!


Greg called today but again, there is nothing new to say. He is bored out of his mind. Still no resolution to the housing issue. He was supposed to fly tonight but it was too dusty. He should fly his first flight over there tomorrow. I asked if he was excited, and he said...I was excited a month ago. Poor guy better get up in the air soon!! They are officially taking over the mission in a few days so things should pick up soon (though they have been saying that for a while). I would love to say that it's better to be bored over there than to be busy, but I did marry Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment