Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our New Pool

After impatiently waiting for almost a month the girls finally got to see their new pool. It rained for 3 days when we got it, then we left for almost 3 weeks, then I kid you not, it rained for two more days starting the afternoon I was pulling it out! It hasn't rained that much in Killeen in the entire year we've been back here! The pool is not a fancy-shmancy one, but it is truly perfect for them, and for me. It is an inflatable that comes with its own blower, like our bounce house; it has a 3 step-up slide, two seats that they love bouncing on, the tree has water misting out of the top of it, there are two cup holders, and it is easy to get in and out of with the step down into the pool (and that keeps the water at a good level)...and best of all, I just have to unplug it to let the water out! Yes, it may use more water that way instead of keeping it filled up but as most of you all know, I am a little more than paranoid when it comes to the kids around water. All in all, I think this was a great investment!


No comments:

Post a Comment