So I was all ready to catch up on my blog, and finished my first post (stating I'm back) then I got a call from my best friend Bobbie. She was soon leaving for Korea for a year. We had talked about getting together before she left but nothing had come of it. We exchanged phone calls and messages for a bit, then she calls and says, can I come over now!?!? I said (excuse me) HELL YA!!! So Bobbie came over New Year's day and stayed until the 6th (which was also her 30th birthday...umm, excuse me, 29th birthday...again). We had a good time catching up and drinking wine and shopping - the movers packed her pile of clothes that she had held aside for the two weeks or so until her shipped goods get to Korea, so she didn't have much more than the clothes on her back! It was very sad to see her go, knowing she'd be over seas for 3 years - Korea for a year, then her follow on is Japan (Okinawa) for 2 years. But, I am so happy for her because she wanted to be overseas. She will have so much fun there!!!
So, now the holidays are over, Greg is back in Iraq {insert sobs here}, Bob has left {more sobs}, and my Mom's Night Out weekend is over...it is finally time to get caught up on...well, everything!
So, here goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment