Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year!

We celebrated the New Year early this year. I had a Noon Year's Eve party for the playgroup. Only a couple of other people showed up, but it was fun. I made these adorable little glasses from Family Fun, and I made a balloon drop (for tons of balloons to fall from the ceiling when we counted down to noon). The kids were totally clueless as to what was going on but they loved the balloons falling on them!

Two friends from playgroup, Katie and Amy.

The New Year's Day breakfast I made for the girls: pancakes with powdered sugar. I just printed out the numbers really thick and cut them out, then I just placed them on the pancakes and sifted powdered sugar over the top. They loved this, even more so than the chocolate chip pancakes I made for Christmas breakfast. (sorry the picture is turned, not sure why that happened and will try to fix it)

No comments:

Post a Comment