Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm back!!!

Well hello there blog world! I've missed you so! It has been 3 weeks and I am in desperate need of catching up!!! So much to tell you about...where to begin? I guess I'll start where I left off, that seems logical doesn't it? Greg came home for R&R on December 9th. I was super bummed that they pushed up his date to come home by close to two weeks and didn't tell us until just a couple of days prior...now come on, doesn't the Army know by now that I am a procrastinator? Two weeks was plenty of time to get everything done, but then they change it and give me two days...ummm, NO! And on top of that, I thought I had most of the day on the 9th to get the most important stuff (on my to-do list) done but NO such luck! Greg called (and woke me up) at 7:30 in the morning and said he'd be here at 10am! What the HE**? I was supposed to have another 8 hours, kid-free! Can I catch a break please? But all jokes aside, the moment I saw Greg walking toward us in the parking lot of the airport, everything was forgotten. The fact that I hadn't gotten a chance to steam clean the carpets, or clean the bathroom, or mop the floors, or even put everything away was all forgotten. Even the fact that we were not going to be able to try to conceive was forgotten...ok, that's going a bit far...but most everything was forgotten the moment I saw my good lookin' SMOKIN' HOT hubby! And the girls...they LOVED seeing their Daddy!!! Check it out:









No comments:

Post a Comment