As for the home-front...I was keeping busy in the dining room tonight listening to my girls play in the kitchen. It was music to my ears, they were being so sweet with each other (only the occassional "hey, {whine} -now I'm over it-"). They were coloring on the art easel.....or so I thought!
My entire kitchen floor (no kidding) is covered in crayon. I could hear Sam teaching Madison how to draw the letter H and every once in a while I'd hear "good job Madi, that's an H." Well, she definitely got the hang of drawing an H tonight! It looks as though she leaned over and drew an "H" then would take one step forward, draw another "H" then take another step forward and draw another "H" and...well you get the idea, all the way across the kitchen! Here you can see 3 H's drawn lightly in a redish orange color:
In the meantime, Sam was drawing "silly faces" all over the floor. Oh, and I now know what a booballah is (or at least what it means today)...there are four so very beautifully drawn on my kitchen floor...take a look at one:
I am so proud. {eyeroll}



No comments:
Post a Comment