I finally finished the kids Advent Calendar! I got the idea from a scrapbooking site that I follow. Each date has a circle tin that is velcro'd on to the canvas. I will put in each one a different activity (and maybe a piece of candy) for the girls to do each day, like going to see Christmas lights, stay up past bedtime to watch a movie, decorating cookies, reading extra books, special time with Mommy or Daddy, dessert before dinner, etc...
I think the girls will really enjoy it! But we will not use it this year. I am just going to put activities in envelopes for the girls this year because we decided we are going to celebrate Christmas on the 19th this year due to that date being in the middle of Greg's R&R.
I am excited to try it out next year though!



No comments:
Post a Comment