Saturday, March 28, 2009

Family Day

Today we went to Sweet Berry Farms in Marble Falls, TX (about an hour from Killeen). We all had a blast!! Sam loved running up and down the rows of strawberries while picking them here and there, and Madison followed Daddy eating strawberries just about as fast as Daddy was picking them!

I was really dreading the one hour drive just to pick strawberries...but it was {beyond} worth it! The day could not have been any more perfect (I'd say it was around 68/70 degrees, slightly windy, and sunny). To top it off, they had donkeys, horses, and goats that we could pet and feed - well, at least we fed them strawberries! After we were finished picking strawberries, we had what I would argue is some of the best homemade ice cream I have ever tasted!

We almost backed out on this trip today, but I am so thankful that we didn't. Greg leaves in less than a month now and this was a perfect memory to hold with us while he is gone. I could not have asked for a better day!!!












{video} Sam singing Old McDonald...listen for Madison to help her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment