Greg said he was going to build the girls a water table after they broke two different ones playing so hard (have I mentioned they are obsessed with water). So, after long talk about it he finally did it!! And it only took him a few hours (design, shopping for the right stuff, and constructing). The cost on the other hand is not what I wanted....it's actually almost 3 times the cost of a toy store kids water table, but that is because he used a 500gal water pump for a pond that cost $45 itself! But, Greg wanted to build it so badly, he wanted to do this for them before he left, he had a blast building it for them, and they LOVE the end result! So, how can I argue with that! Greg was letting them play in it while he was working and he looked out and they were standing IN the water tub letting the water spray all over them...just having a grand ole time! I wish we had gotten a picture of that!! But, here is the water table...just finished this morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment