Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just because I love it!!

I let each of the girls have a 5x7 picture of Daddy giving kisses, and they can do whatever they want with it. The pictures on the wall with the sticker frames that I posted about a while back did not last. Madison's didn't last through the night, and half of Sam's were gone the same week, and one lasted a few months but ended its stint on the wall a few days ago with the help a busy-bodied 3 year old who didn't want to sleep during naptime. Anyway, they really like having these pictures to do whatever they want with. Sam sometimes sleeps with it and sometimes takes it in the car with her. Madison will pick it up and put it down throughout the day, but this has become a regular occurrence. Taking Daddy on a stroller ride they say. And I love that she does that!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment