Sunday, August 9, 2009

Baby Austin

Happy's baby shower was a complete success! I had tons of fun planning it with Michelle and Mom. I'm gonna brag on myself for just a second here and say that most everyone there said I needed to go into the business of party planning. Though that is on the opposite end of the spectrum from being a cardiologist...it does get my creative juices flowing!! It really was so much fun. And the presents...holy cow the presents! Happy got SO much stuff for Austin!!

{this picture was taken at two days old...I need some new pics of my nephew...eh-hem Happy!}

Baby Austin is doing so good! He is over 4 lbs now and is taking six bottles a day. He may be out of the isolet (incubator) this weekend. We are all so very very proud of him. Happy goes down there every couple of days to see him and hopes very much that he will be home soon. Amah (mom) goes down with Happy most of the time and she is overjoyed to be able to hold Austin now! We all hope that he will be home soon. I can't wait to hold him and teach him how to give his Mama hell! teeheehee

1 comment:

  1. I am sure the baby shower was amazing.
    And that's so wonderful that Austin is gaining weight and getting ready to breathe and eat all on his own. Hopefully he can come home soon!

    ReplyDelete