Friday, August 21, 2009

Holding baby Austin

Baby Austin, my new nephew, got to come home Wednesday evening. I was SOOO excited to get to hold him outside of the incubator!!! He is so tiny. But, he is growing so quickly. He had his first doctor's appointment this morning and he is already 5lbs 6ounces. He was sent home with a monitor for his heart rate and lung function, just as a precautionary measure.


The girls were beside themselves, really. Sam is incredibly proud that she has a baby cousin. She took every opportunity she could to say, "That's my cousin, baby Austin." She said it countless times to Happy...like Happy needs to be reminded that she has a baby!!! haha


I took some pictures of Austin yesterday but I can't edit them on my laptop so when I get home I'll show you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment