The girls were at the absolute PERFECT age this year!!! I just had to tell them one time at the beginning what kind of strawberries we are looking for, and which cannot be picked. They were so excited when they found one that they could pick, for the longest time, every time they found one they'd call out, "I found one! Is this one Mommy?" Madi was really into it, for a long time too! Much longer than Sam. Sam picked for quite some time, then went to help other kids pick some (I think that was just her way of getting out of holding the bin while still getting to pick them...or could be the fact that she got to think she was in control of someone for a little while). Madi just kept saying I found one!
The Sweet Berry Express, train ride. So fun!
How sweet is this??? Is she not the cutest thing since...my other two cutest things ever??
She totally snatched that strawberry herself! I didn't even see it coming. I am just snapping pictures, trying to get her to look at me, and all of a sudden she's got a strawberry!



No comments:
Post a Comment