Sunday, April 3, 2011

Edible Painting

I had been wanting to do edible painting for some time, but it was just another one of those things that I hadn't gotten around to. I finally put it on the playgroup calendar a couple of months ago (for this week) so that I wouldn't forget about it. The weather was perfect! The activity was awesome! The edible paint is just Jello brand vanilla flavored pudding dyed 6 different colors. I knew I was going to have paintbrushes for them to use, but a few weeks before the playdate I was thinking about it being all edible and the pretzel/marshmallow "paintbrush" popped into my head! It was so great, and the kids really enjoyed it!




I even let Dani join in the fun!! Her very first art project!!! She had fun too!

Look what I caught Madi doing as I was cleaning up??? I asked her what she was doing and she said so matter-of-fact: Dani wanted some too.

No comments:

Post a Comment