Madison-
Without a doubt, I will say this every single year to you and your sisters, but it is true...I remember like it was yesterday, the day you were born, the day you came into my life, the day I finally got to look at you. You were exactly like the picture showed us in the 4D ultrasound. You looked just like your Daddy, you had his nose, his eyes, his mouth, the Hartline furrowed brow, the whole shebang...no denying your his, that's for sure! You still are like him, most of all, you have Daddy's temper! Man do you have a temper! We have been lucky that you don't have "temper tantrums" but you have a temper like an adult! On the flip side, I can say with 100% honesty that you are the happiest kid I know. You can be off in your own world and look over at me, see me looking at you, and you flash what us southerners call a "shit-eatin' grin" that never fails to make me laugh out loud.
Recap of this year:
* You are 18 months younger than your sister, but you are the same size as her, minus an inch or two.
* You are stocky, you will be very good at sports!
* You still have your bleach blonde hair (and I am beginning to think you may actually keep it, unlike your sister)
* To say you have a personality unlike no other is an understatement
* Your facial expressions are truly priceless. You just have to experience them to understand!
* You love love love to dance and love love love to sing.
* You love to talk on the phone, you take your little play flip phone everywhere with you and you not only have a Hi/Goodbye conversation but a full blown conversation with questions and answers, all by yourself. You even curl up on your chair or walk around while talking and you always use the facial expressions and hand signals to go with your conversation
* You are really getting into role playing/imaginative play.
* You love the 3 Little Pigs story and love to play "big bag wolf" in the backyard.
* Every single person you meet is a "new friend." We are sitting in the doctors office (for example) and you walk right up to another kid, say something to them, then take their hand. And heaven forbid, if they are shy or don't want to play with you...you get such a pitiful look on your face and come pouting back to me asking why your new friend doesn't want to play with you. I just want to wrap my arms around you and tell you I'll play with you!!!
* You can write your name now...actually you love writing your name. I tell you to draw something for someone and you write your name all over the page!
* You really know how to make people laugh! That is something you've picked up from your Daddy, certainly not me. I sure hope you keep that skill forever!
Watching you and your sisters grow are my most favorite past times. You are a breath of fresh air, a sheer delight.
I love you so very much,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment