the homemade birthday cake (I attempted a topsy turvey cake this year, with each layer leaning a different way...I think it turned out pretty good, whatcha think?)

the food for the party; of course because I am...me...everything is ball themed!

the backyard and Madi chasing bubbles blowing from the bubble machine

Madi in the ballpit

one of the activities: the Foamerator! Take an empty water/soda bottle and cut the end off the bottom. cut a piece of old washcloth to cover the end and attach tightly with a rubberband. Soak the washcloth covered end of the bottle in water, then dip in dishsoap. Now blow in the top end! Voila

Amah and Danielle staying away from the chaos inside

one of the other activities: make your own candy bracelets

Sam showing off her candy bracelet she made

Madi showing off her candy bracelet she made

Madi blowing out her candles!



No comments:
Post a Comment