Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Sam's 4th birthday party
Sam's birthday was fun I think! We chose a Crayola theme for this party and Sam was super excited to do crafts for her party. I made the crayola cake, which was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be. It ended up raining the night before and morning of so we couldn't go outside...which of course stressed me out because I was counting on them being able to play outside and do come crafts outside. But we made it work. Madeline was here during her Spring Break and helped us out. She painted the kids faces. The kids colored 4x4in plain white puzzles with markers and we had a bunch of coloring sheets for kids to color at their leisure. Then our big craft was painting popcorn and marshmallows with edible paint! The edible paint was simply sweetened condensed milk colored with food coloring. The girls had a blast and got mad when everyone left!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment