It feels good to finally be caught up on here! The last two months have been.......difficult, to say the least. I've been so exhausted that I can hardly get anything done, then the kids feel ignored so they act out or get more needy, then even less gets done, then I am full of self pity because nothing is getting done, so I stress out and...it's just a vicious cycle!! Next time I want to get pregnant on R&R with two toddlers...slap me please! Greg is saying to himself right now...don't worry, there won't be a next time! haha
I am now officially in my second trimester. I hope that means that this exhaustion is going to go away soon. As with the first two, I am not nauseous at all, though with this pregnancy, I am getting splitting headaches almost every day, of which I am not used to, being that I never have headaches. And Tylenol has never done anything for me, Aleve is what works but of course I cannot take it.
Each day is getting a little bit easier. Each day I have a little bit more energy. If I can only get caught up on the dreaded laundry....have I mentioned how much I HATE laundry? I am seriously considering us changing clothes weekly so I can lessen the amount of crap to wash!
So, enough of that...do you want to see the first baby picture?
This was taken at 10 1/2 weeks. (almost two weeks ago)
**Update on Greg...last week Greg was officially recommended for PC!!!!! That is Pilot in Command. I explained before that he was recommended for back seat training in the Apache, which is a step toward PC. You must be back seat qualified before you can become a PC. Well, now it's official...he has begun the massive amount of reading and studying and is not sure how far into the qualifications he'll get before coming home. I am uber excited for him!!! He is so good at everything he does!
**They are really busy right now with the elections going on. Many more helicopters are out flying than usual so they are not getting as much down time.
**Also, I told a few of you that he is set to come home on or about the 13th of April. But that has already changed! He is now set to come home on or about the 18th because he is on the roster to fly down to the port to get the Apaches cleaned and broken down, through customs, and boarded on the boats. So, he will not be flying out with the majority of his Battalion, though there will be about 35 or so with him...so there will still be a ceremony when he comes home.
**DO NOT send any more packages!!! They have to have all of their belongings packed in to the connexes on 15March, so he will not have any way of getting the packages home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment