Monday, July 6, 2009

We have a new addition to our family!!

Hold up...let me make this perfectly clear.
I am NOT pregnant ..................yet!!!

We brought home a goldfish from the Freedom Fest on the 4th of July. Sam told us that her full name is "FishyILoveYouDorothy" but we call her Dorothy for short. Dorothy...as in Elmo's pet fish Dorothy!

The girls are wanting to play with Dorothy all the time. Sam threw a fit last night because she wanted Dorothy to go to sleep in her bed with her. Madison hits the glass calling "Fishy Out" all the time. They want to carry Dorothy with them everywhere...I mean everywhere. Sam has already shown Dorothy the fireworks, how to play with trains, the bounce house (another fight to keep fishy's bowl on land), fishy has gone for a bike ride and a Hummer ride, she has even had to eat with us at the dinner table.


I just hope FishyILoveYouDorothy lives until they are bored with her!



No comments:

Post a Comment