Friday, February 6, 2009
My crazy life
So I've been quite busy this past week. I started my own playgroup, caught Hell from the organizer of my old playgroup for starting a playgroup (too much drama to even go into detail), suffered through the girls having a viral infection, and am now coming back to reality from my own losing battle with the viral infection (thanks girls). One day it seems as though the world is going by so slowly, and the next day life is like a tornado taking you along for the ride. Even though the house is a wreck, my to-do list is four pages long, and the girls haven't gotten out of the pjs all day, I feel like everything is going to be ok when Greg walks in that door from work. He may be rough around the edges (ok so more like broken edges) but to see him come in from a long day at work and start making dinner so I don't have to, and letting the girls help him, makes me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment