Monday, March 7, 2011

Sam's Candy land party invites

 
Posted by Picasa


Aren't they cute? Greg doesn't get it, but to me, a cute invitation sets up how much effort will be put into the party. I LOVE making the invitations for my girls parties. I don't care at all that they will eventually just get thrown out...that is unless you are like me and you keep every really cute (and handmade) invite you've ever made or been given. To me they are all inspiration!

Anyway, Sam requested a Candy land party after a two years older friend had one last year. I'm talking this time last year. She knew this 5th birthday would be Candy land themed since shortly BEfore her last birthday! It never changed, all year long. So I have been collecting little by little. Funny thing, this same older friend just had a cooking party this year for her birthday, and now Sam wants one of those next year! I told her I draw the line at copying one party theme! LOL

I can't wait to show you Sam's 5th birthday in CANDY LAND!!! Two words...CANDY...BAR!As in a plethora of candy to fill your bags with! Stay tuned!

And just for the record...I cannot believe that my baby girl is about to turn FIVE years old. I cannot believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment