Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's for friends

I have been wanting to do these Valentine's for a year or two. They are super cute! I took full advantage of the girls being in seperate schools this year (and only one being able to participate in the playgroup Valentine's party), and made it easy on myself this year!!! They gave their friends all the same Valentine's! We made homemade chocolate chip cookies and homemade icing. We made cookie/icing sandwich's and placed them in cellophane bags. Then I put a tag together that reads: I Really DIG You! We got many compliments on these!!!
We also gave the teachers (5 of them in total, sheesh) chocolate covered strawberries, of course wrapped up all cute in cellophane with ribbon and a cute homemade tag by the girls. I forgot to take a picture though, bummer.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment