Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Madi's first day of "school!"

OK...so the name slacker doesn't even begin to apply to me right now. I am due in one week and I just can't seem to get anything done! I still have July and August photos to upload and get out...sorry everyone! I still need to take maternity pics, I need to finish cleaning Danielle's room, fold and put away all the freshly clean baby clothes, finish cleaning/organizing the guest room for the grandparents to come, order what I need to order for Madi's birthday party, make her invites, pack my hospital bag, find a coming home outfit for Danielle, freeze some meals, and finish the baby gifts I was supposed to get out as long as months ago. Sheesh! I am so bad!!!
But again, I couldn't resist going ahead and getting Madi's pictures up from her first day of school today. She was such a cutie today! We had almost a full hour after dropping off Sam before we dropped off Madi so we went to Lowe's (we tried to go to PetSmart so she could play with the animals but they weren't open). She had fun running around. Daddy showed her the wind chimes, and we let her play with real kid sized rakes and shovels (she loved that), and she just had fun running around with Mommy and Daddy. Then we headed to the church, just behind Lowe's. It's the same church that both girls were at last year. Her teacher this year is Ms. Tiffany. She is Ms. Linda's daughter (Sam's teacher last year that I simply could not say enough good things about, did I mention I LOVED her). I hope the awesomeness rubs off on her daughter!!! Anyway, Madison started playing right away and didn't even care about saying goodbye to us! But, that's a good thing, right? haha

Little Miss Cutie Patootie
(the big scratch on her cheek is from this weekend when she ran right into the corner of a sheet of plywood that Daddy and Mr. Jason were working on outside)

Playing (killing time) at Lowe's


Walking into school in the rain

Showing off her 1st day of school digs

I tried to get a shot of her back side (the backpack) but she didn't quite understand!

Mommy and Madi

Madison and Ms. Tiffany

Saying goodbye


Madison was spouting off all of her ABCs in the morning as I was randomly pointing to them on the wall. Her teacher heard and said she was so smart and was going to rule the roost this year. At pick up she said that Madison is definitely a smartie and is definitely going to be running things this year! She said that during circle time each kid had a number they were given and the teacher would ask who had (such and such) number, and if the kid didn't immediately say they had it (most didn't), Madi, little miss in charge, would call out (so and so) has (so and so) number before the kid could!

No comments:

Post a Comment