Our house as I was leaving for my appt in the morning.
The backyard when I got back from my appt.
Gathering snow for the snowmen we built.
Sam trying to catch a snowflake in her mouth.
Our snowman. This was the better of the two...so I'm not a professional snowman maker...I've only made one other one in my life, and that was when I was a little kid with my Dad and we gathered all the snow in the yard that we could get and tried to build a teeny tiny snowman (as in under a foot).
Sam licking the snowman....why? No idea!
Sam remembered that snowmen need carrot noses. We didn't have any carrots but I found a plastic carrot from their kitchen, so Sam put the finishing touch on!
Isn't he cute? What snowman is complete without a cowboy hat and sunglasses???? Not a one if you're in Texas!
Sam making snow angels in the backyard!
Madison making snow angels!



No comments:
Post a Comment