Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sam's 1st Report Card

I know I have pictures and more to update on here, but due to a computer malfunction, they will be delayed a little while longer. We had to do a complete system restore on our desktop, which is of course where we keep ALL of our pictures stored. Don't worry, we didn't loose any pictures. I would pay a thousand dollars if I had to to restore them, but thankfully Greg has a friend who knows everything about computers and has done all the work for us. Now I just have to copy them back onto the computer and reorganize after I re-download Picasa! Sorry...I know you are itching to see more of me, Greg, and the girls!

But, I thought I would go ahead and share with you Sam's first report card that we received today. She received E's and S's (Excellent and Satisfactory) in everything and this was the comment that her teacher wrote:

Sam is such an inquisitive and active learner. She is the first to ask if we have homework or if she can do work during free time. Her eagerness to learn amazes me and her questions are always fun to hear and answer. She is such a sweet girl and one of the first to ask if someone is ok when they are hurt or upset. Keep up all the good work Sam!

Way to go Sam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment